We will assist you throughout your claim using 4 simple steps.
Download brochure [PDF]
- We understand making a claim can be a stressful event and therefore you
can expect to be treated with sensitivity and respect.
- We will treat each claim with the importance and urgency it requires.
- We strive to understand what it is our customer needs and will do our utmost
to provide that in accordance with policy cover.
- Acknowledge your claim notification, send you the claims form and report
to your insurer.
- Explain clearly the steps in the claims process.
- Request any additional information or documentation, which may be required
to support your claim.
- You will deal with one dedicated claims handler and we provide you with a direct
line number to our claims department.
- Assist with all claims where you are not at fault for the accident.
- Ensure to obtain regular updates from your insurers.
- Advise you of the approved repairers scheme and benefits.
- Provide an injured party with information regarding the Injuries Board,
- Assist and advise in all pre accident value offers and all claims queries.
- Liaise with you insurers and motor assessors to ensure your claim progressed
as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Speak to you regarding all settlement offers or repair figures.
- Negotiate any settlement offers and pre accident value offers with your insurers.
- Arrange for settlement cheques to be sent as quickly as possible.
- Notify you in writing once your claims closes and of all claim payments made.
- Keep you updated of all Third Party claim progression.
If you have private motor insurance you will not lose your no claims discount for:
- Windscreen claims
- Fire claims
- Theft or attempted theft claims (including personal effects)