Lets make the most of these weekends at home and with this glorious weather no better time to get the bbq out. Below is a burger recipe that can be made at home and is quick to rustle up.
- 450g Minced Beef / Pork / Turkey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Clove of Garlic, crushed / chopped
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- Handful of Breadcrumbs (optional)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl, by hand.
- Shape into burger form, approx 8 burgers depending on what size you want.
- Wrap in parchment paper and leave covered in the fridge until time for cooking.
- BBQ, Grill or fry.
What better way to serve than with some homemade potato wedges and side salad or roasted cherry tomatoes; finish the burgers by adding mayonnaise, grated cheese and chopped chives and melt under the grill.Yummy!