We handle all claims even when it is not your fault and you are going to claim off a 3rd parties insurance
We work in partnership with Motor Assist who for the past 15 years has been a provider in Ireland of loss recovery services to non-fault motorists involved in accidents. They will handle your claim efficiently and effectively from your initial instructions to conclusion,
keeping you fully advised throughout. This is a free service offered by Sheridan’s to ensure that your claims experience is as stress free as possible.
- Efficiently and speedily handle your case from start to finish.
- Recover all of your financial losses and costs arising out of your accident.
- Assist you in arranging for your repairs to be carried out.
- Organise a replacement vehicle.
- Arrange for your vehicle to be recovered from the scene.
- Negotiate depreciation
- Liaise with us directly to ensure you are kept fully updated.
- Protect your no claims bonus.
If you were not responsible for the accident, you are entitled to recover:-
- The full cost of repairing your vehicle.
- Depreciation caused to your vehicle as a result of the accident.
- The cost of reasonable vehicle hire.
- Your policy excess (if you have also made a claim on a comprehensive policy).
“Through you winning this case for me, I can now get the damage repaired and get the “Top Loading” on my insurance rectified.” Tina, Meath.
“I am writing to thank you for referring Hussey Fraser Solicitors , to me after the accident where I was rear ended last November. The claim of damages to my vehicle has now been settled. Padraic Grennan of Hussey Fraser was most helpful, he put my mind at ease and
took control of the whole situation” Colm, Kerry.
“My claim has been settled and I wish to express my complete satisfaction with the services of Hussey Frazer solicitors and in particular the services of Ashling O’ Conner who handled the matter with speed and they very bes of efficiency. She was most helpful in
every way and brought the matter to a very successful and speedy conclusion”