A Lick Of Paint & Some Creative Thinking
Happy Easter Everyone! I spent the last week moving house and painting rooms so I feel your pain if you are considering a bit of DIY work at home this weekend. However, it can be really easy to make a kids room extra special. I have one big tip; don’t buy a thing until you have researched the look you really want to achieve.
Our Big Tips
- Use Pinterest and the free app Houzz to gather your ideas.
- See if you can recycle old frames etc. with fresh bright paint.
- Keep the wall colour simple and create colour bursts with accessories
- Buy two duvet covers to match the colour scheme of the room (Next stock a great 2 pack)
- Buy wall decals on ebay, it’s a really inexpensive way to brighten up a room.