Check our exercise plan and our Facebook competition
As promise our Facebook competition went live today on our Sheridan Insurances page. We wanted to end the last week of Lee Chin’s home work on a positive note. We are giving away a €100 Me2You gift card to one lucky person. You still have time to enter! Hopefully the lucky person will spend the voucher on themselves to buy something nice.
Todays workout is ready for you to download. The commandos have made an appearance again this morning and we are not too happy about it. Home workouts made simple but they really do make you sweat! When this week is over you can repeat each week as it suits you. Have a great Wednesday!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 8 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!