Let’s be honest, working out in this weather will be tough
The heat is something we are not used to Ireland. Wasn’t yesterday lovely? I have been wearing gym legging all year but I think it’s definitely time to put on the gym shorts. Today is set to be a scorcher again so I thinking exercising in the house could be the better option. Next week is the last week and we have a great treat for you guys so keep an eye on our facebook page next week! Enjoy the sunshine if it lasts this weekend. Definitely have a bbq or meet up with friends and family. Best of luck with your workout!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 7 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!