Don’t miss this weeks home workout!
Week 3…this is probably the stage where you start thinking of excuses not to workout. I know it can be very hard to motivate yourself but the bank holiday is this weekend! A great week to work out and feel your best. When you are at home today, all you need to do is set aside 15 minutes to exercise and you are done. You don’t need fix your hair, pack your back for the gym; just throw on the gym gear and get moving.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 3 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!