Download Wednesday’s workout here
How did you get on last Monday? We were dead after the first 5 minutes and some of the girls couldn’t believe we had to do another round! Although, it has to get easier every week so we are ready for today’s session. Simply download the exercise sheet below, turn on some music and it will be over in 10 minutes! Remember how important it is to stretch before and after training!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 1 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 5 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!