A beautiful day in the Sunny South East for a workout
We are on a lucky streak at the moment with this great weather. I’m delighted we started this workout program early in the year because I’ve already wore my shorts. This week the home workouts are 8 minutes per circuit and I am finding it tough. This workout doesn’t look as tough as Monday but I could be wrong. Tricep dips and jack knives are on the menu this morning so get the workout gear on and spend 30 minutes working out. You won’t regret it.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 5 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!