The sun is shining! Let’s bring the exercises outside
What a weekend! The sun was shining and we were out and about with our kids and friends yesterday. We really do live in a beautiful country when the sun is shining. Today could be the day to bring the gym mat into the garden and complete todays workout outside. What’s stopping us! Turn on your spotify, get the kids out and about and spend the next half an hour on your home workout. The beauty of Lee Chins home workout plan is that you can do it anywhere and it really is quick.
Believe me you are going to sweat today. Jump lunges and burpees are on the menu today but it will be so worth it. It will help burn off any extra calories you consumed over the weekend.
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 5 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!