We’ve got that Friday feeling!
It’s Friday! The last day of the week and we can’t tell you how delighted we are that this is the last day of exercise this week. Mairead in our business insurance department completed her Wednesday workout before work on Thursday morning and said the commandos were a killer. We know how she feels, we did a workout at lunchtime and the there were some choice words used that hour! I’m delighted to be toning up but completed it’s very hard to complete 15 reps! They are so tough!
Lee’s Friday work out is called ‘the works’ because it has a bit of everything. I don’t mind the jack knife exercise but burpees are the exercise I dread.
I think you’ll find that the more you exercise at home or around your work schedule, your food choice and water intake really improve!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 2 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 5 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 6 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 5 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!