Monday morning, ya can’t bate it with a stick
I feel great right now because I have already done the HIIT session! Maybe it’s just me but I much prefer to exercise in the morning. Roll out of bed, still half asleep but I really burst through each exercise. I tried exercising at lunch time but I don’t really enjoy it because I feel like I’m rushing my food. Do whatever works best for you. My house is so quiet in the morning and it’s lovely to work out and sit down with a cup of tea or coffee after the session.
Enjoy the rest of your Monday!
How does the workout work?
• Each workout will have two circuits. Circuit A and Circuit B.
• Each week we will set a circuit time. (Ranging from 5 to 8 minutes). This will be clearly marked on your sheet each week.
• We will do each circuit twice
So week 7 will work like this:
1. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
2. Short Break
3. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit A for 8 minutes
4. Short Break
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
6. Short Break
7. Set the timer for 8 minutes – continue to do the exercises in Circuit B for 8 minutes
Each week will clearly show you circuit A and B and your work out time. The aim each week is to continue to do Circuit A exercises for the desired circuit time, take a break and then repeat. When you have done circuit A twice, move to Circuit B and continue to repeat Circuit B’s exercise for the desired time and then repeat.
It doesn’t matter if you are half way through an exercise when the timer goes off just stop take your break and start at exercise number 1 on the next circuit that applies to you!