Driving Your Car Or Van May Be A Little More Dangerous
“There’s a grand stretch in the evenings” is a comment that I hear a lot at the moment. I for one am looking forward to being able to go for a walk or sit out in the garden after work in the evening sunshine.
Keep An Eye Out For The Following:
- Pedestrians – with longer evenings people are more likely to get out for a walk.
- Cyclists – with dry weather and more daylight you can expect an increase in people out for a leisurely cycle or people training for that summer triathlon.
- Children – kids will have more time to play outside so watch out for that stray football on the road particularly in a built up area or housing estate.
- Clubhouses – GAA & soccer training sessions are on most evenings. So reduce your speed when approaching a training ground as there will be increased activity in these areas at this time of year.
- Leaving your vehicle unattended? – lock your belongings in the boot or take them with you – don’t put your handbag under the seat.
Image Sources: www.spinbaby.co.au