Grow your Commercial Insurance Career with INNOVU Insurance
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland? Are you ambitious with a flair for sales and relationship management? Are you eager to progress your career within the commercial insurance field? If so, INNOVU Insurance is recruiting for a full-time Commercial Support Executive in our Wexford Office with the opportunity to work as part of a blended working environment.
- The purpose of the role is to provide full administrative and technical support for the commercial department executives.
- This involves building relationships with the account executives, colleagues, current/potential clients, and insurers, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- The role holder will meet targets set by the company for renewal and retention, ensuring that client requests are dealt with within efficient turnaround times, proactively promoting the professional image of the company.
- Client Support
- Account Administration
- Customer Relationship Management
- Team and People
- Personal Development
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in a brokerage/insurance environment. This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is CIP.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with both commercial insurance clients and insurers.
- Extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of the commercial insurance market, products, and services.
- Drive to continuously develop knowledge of emerging industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation.
- Proven track record/ability to efficiently coordinate and provide support and administration for a book of commercial business e.g., preparation of renewals, schedules, and supporting policy documentation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, be an excellent communicator and negotiator with strong IT, organisation, and administration skills (Relay a distinct advantage).
How to apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. All details below
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92