Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland and grow your career in a large, fast paced office environment?
We are recruiting for an ambitious and self-motivated Commercial Client Services Executive to join our team, in our Newcastle West office. This is a full time, permanent role.
- Renewals and new business: meet and exceed targets by managing assigned renewal lists, mid-term adjustments, cross-selling and sourcing and issuing quotes for new business. Prioritise client interactions and build positive relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Account administration: proactively manage your workload to provide support and administration, ensuring all requests and documentation are handled and processed accurately and to a high standard.
- Compliance: adhere to all regulatory and legislative requirements and internal business policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ethics and values which align with our core DNA; People, Place and Difference
- Strong IT skills, including word, excel and data management
- Organisation and administration skills, agility, and flexibility with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and drive to meet and exceed targets
- Desire to develop extensive knowledge of insurers, commercial products, services, industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation
- Experience in delivering top end client and customer services
- 2+ years Industry experience in a brokerage/insurance environment. This role is impacted for MCC and the requirement is APA Commercial /CIP
- Relay experience is a distinct advantage
Our Benefits include:
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Continued professional development
- Bonus structure
- Additional annual leave based on length of service
- Death in Service benefit
- Career development opportunities
- Partnership, appreciation, and mutual respect
- Funded insurance exams
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
INNOVU Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equality and diversity as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success. All applications received will be considered in strict confidence.