Grow your Insurance Career with INNOVU Insurance
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most progressive insurance brokers in Ireland? Are you ambitious and enthusiastic with a passion for people practices? Are you eager to progress your HR career? If so, INNOVU Insurance is recruiting for an Commercial Account Support to join our team.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the role is to provide full support including administration for a senior commercial account executive to aid in proactively generating income from new customer opportunities. This involves building relationships with the account executive and potential customers, providing excellent customer service to increase revenue and secure future income streams.
The role holder will develop and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues, project a professional image of the company and participate in and proactively advertise the company.
Position in the Career Structure
This is an account support role, and the role holder is expected to deliver high performance results within a quality framework that respects customer, team, compliance, and operational excellence standards.
- 2+ years Industry experience in a brokerage/insurance environment. This role is impacted for MCC and the minimum mandatory requirement is CIP.
- Significant experience in dealing with commercial insurance clients.
- Extensive knowledge of insurers, commercial products and services, industry trends, standards, protocols, and legislation.
- Proven track record/ability to coordinate and provide support and administration for a commercial account of business ensuring all requests and documentation are handled and processed accurately and to a high standard
Key requisite skills and competencies:
- Sales and relationship management
- Excellent communication and negotiation
- Excellent IT, organisation and administration skills
- Agility and flexibility with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
How to Apply
You can submit your application online, by post or by email. See all details below.
Upload your CV and cover letter right here
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Send your CV and cover letter marked ‘Strictly Private & Confidential’ to HR Department, The Arc, Drinagh, Wexford, Y35 RR92