Directors and officers of companies have unlimited personal liability
Increased regulation and an increasing litigious world is placing more demands on senior management in companies to perform. Directors & Officers insurance protects senior management from any personal liability that might incur in the exercising of their duties. Officers of non profit organisations are not immune from being sued personally and there is no limit on their professional exposure. You are accountable not just for your own actions but also for those of your fellow directors and officers.
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Corporate Liability
Options to Include:
- Employment Practice Liability
- Pension Trustees Liability
Real life health and safety example:
A managing director and several technical managers faced criminal prosecutions for alleged breaches of health and safety legislation, which resulted in accidental deaths of two employees. Defence Costs: €1,388,000
What you get when you choose INNOVU:
- Access to the most competitive quotes on the market.
- Expert advice from your own qualified insurance adviser.
- Independent Representation – We want what’s best for you.
- With over 20,000 clients we have the power to negotiate on your behalf.
- Access to an Easy Payment Plan.
- A Complimentary Claims Service.